Check out my first part here!
These are the “36 Questions That Lead to Love” (AKA, interesting questions that you might not think about asking someone) and here is an article linking to its origin:
I am doing the second 12 in this part, I hope you enjoy! Here are the questions:
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
16. What do you value most in a friendship?
17. What is your most treasured memory?
18. What is your most terrible memory?
19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
GETTING FREUD-Y UP IN HERE!!!!
Have a great night everyone!
(Free Online Counseling/Therapy Trial)
Side note, I find that I get a lot of comments and messages about using ASMR for anxiety, depression, and more. I can totally relate with that, and ASMR is an awesome outlet for those things. However, if you’re interested, here is a link for a free 7 day trial with real, professional & licensed counselors. You can type to them, or call them! It’s actually a really cool service and I use it personally. Here you go!: http://betterhelp.go2cloud.org/SH39
I also donate regularly to The Brain and Behavior Research Foundation. I highly recommend it! They give grants to scientists who do studies to better understand and treat mental illnesses.
The last ASMR video to help me sleep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZhXKS18n2A
Find me on the internet!
BUSINESS INQUIRIES: email@example.com
TWITTER: https://www.twitter.com/gibiASMR (I use this the most)