Hello my lovely friends! I haven’t been around much lately because I am dealing with some anxiety at the moment but a few days ago I felt good enough to make a video and be in front of the camera again so here I have a new ASMR video for you ^_^. Missed you guys!
You’ll be able to find a lot of different sounds in this video combined with whispering but the main focus is soft tapping on different plastic objects from ear to ear 🙂 Other sounds which you’ll be able to find in this video are microphone blowing, bottle spraying, bottle shaking, opening lids, fish food bottle shaking (surprisingly relaxing actually ^_^), some hair brushing sounds, scratching and tapping sounds. Much love Ilse
My wonderful fiance Chris, digital media producer, helped me with the production of this video. Check him out 😀 http://chrisjavier.com/
– Website: http://www.thewaterwhispers.com
– Sounds Only: http://www.youtube.com/TouchingTingles
– Vlog & Bloopers: http://www.youtube.com/IlseTheWaterdrops
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/_Waterwhispers_
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/thewaterwhispers
– Donations: I really love making ASMR videos and I will always continue doing that regardless of any donations. With that being said, some of you asked me if they would be able to make a donation so here’s the link! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XGKB3FJFLVUCJ
– What is ASMR?!: http://youtu.be/tEm0U75DfuA
***Disclaimer: This video is created for relaxation, entertainment and ASMR/tingles/chills inducing purposes only. This video cannot replace any medication or professional treatment. If you have sleep/anxiety/psychological problems please consult your physician or doctor. Do not listen to ASMR videos while driving or operating machinery.